Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Blog Swap!

I recently took part in Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty's Halloween Blog Swap, and I was lucky enough to be partnered up with Sarah, a lovely blogger from Glasgow, Scotland. After talking through each others preferences, we decided on a $50AUD limit not including shipping. I was a bit worried about the limit because of the way things are priced in Australia, so I did quite a few calculations to fit in as many amazing products as I could for her. Check out Sarah's blog http://thosestarsthatshine.blogspot.co.uk/ to see how I went! 




MUA Undress Me Too Palette and Barry M Natural Glow Palette

MUA Undress Me Too Palette, Barry M Natural Glow Palette
These palettes look absolutely amazing! I love neutral shadows so I guarantee these will see quite a bit of use. I haven't had a chance to try all the shades yet, however I've been really impressed with the few I've tested out.
Barry M Natural Glow palette
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light

Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light

I was so excited to open this one! After hearing the huge amount of hype from the blogger community about this, I'm keen to put it to the test.


Collection Eye Shadow Pencils in Vanilla Sky and Hot Chocolate

Collection Eye Shadow Pencils in Vanilla Sky and Hot Chocolate
I must admit, in the past I haven't used many shadow pencils but I have a feelings these will soon find their way into my everyday routine. Both are quite pigmented and easy to blend. These will be great to use as bases or swept over the entire eyelid when I'm in a hurry!


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
This was another one that I was excited to open. I'm really keen to properly test it out, but from the one time I've used it so far I've been quite impressed - I can't believe how pigmented it is! Sarah also managed to get the perfect shade for me (light 2).


MUA red lipstick in Shade 13

MUA red lipstick in shade 13
You can never go wrong with a red lipstick, and it will never go astray in any makeup kit. A lovely universal red, I'm sure I'll be wearing this a lot!



I had the best time doing this blog swap. Picking things out for Sarah was such a fun experience, yet difficult to stop at just $50! Sarah was the best partner you could've asked for - cooperative and always easy to get in contact with, and took my requests/appearance information into account so I got the perfect products. Not to mention we would email each other for days just chatting about general stuff; just an all-round amazing blogger! (Hope to see you in Glasgow [or Sydney] soon!) 

Make sure you check out her blog at http://thosestarsthatshine.blogspot.co.uk/ and see what she got from me!

Reviews/swatches on all these products will be on the blog soon.

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin | 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like everything so far!! And I'm so glad the concealer is the right shade!!! I've started saving money away in hope of being able to afford to come to Sydney!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you guys had a great swap! Thanks so much for taking part and making it successful! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comments - I do take the time to read every one, and it's much appreciated!

No follow for follows - these will be deleted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...