Sunday, 20 October 2013

Springtime Nails

Winter is officially over and spring is well and truly here. For me, that means fully embracing the entire colour spectrum. In terms of nail colour, my winter staples were dark plum colours mixed in with a few neutrals. For the warmer months, orange is my new obsession!



OPI Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It

I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing this right up until winter rolls around again! This is a super vibrant coral orange-red colour that would work well on all skin tones. For those that are pale-skinned like me and want to try an orange shade, this is perfect. It's an excellent blend of red and orange/coral, so it's vivid without looking too overpowering in contrast with the skin. As always, OPI polishes are pretty chip-resistant, long lasting, and super glossy. With a double coat and a top coat, my nails lasted about 2 weeks.


Indoor lighting


Natural lighting
Bring on Spring and Summer!

OPI Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It - $19.95 from David Jones and Myer

Do you have any suggestions for vibrant spring nail polishes? Love to hear them!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin | 

1 comment:

  1. I love that colour. Perfect for this time of year too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comments - I do take the time to read every one, and it's much appreciated!

No follow for follows - these will be deleted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...