Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion


The quintessential skincare brand Nivea have recently released a new addition to their body lotion range. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner combines all the benefits of a body lotion with extra convenience. Essentially, this is my morning god-send!


I've been wanting to get my hands on this, and finally nabbed it in Priceline on sale. It comes in both normal and dry skin varieties, and I opted for the dry skin version. It's excellent value for money at $7.99 for 400ml - it's big!
The lotion is applied after using your normal body wash/scrub/gel like you would with a normal moisturiser. Obviously it doesn't foam up, so I found applying it with a normal bath sponge tricky; I preferred putting it on with my hands. It has the same scent as most of the Nivea body lotions which doesn't linger heavily afterwards, and is easily absorbed. 


The convenience of the lotion is what won me over completely. Aside from the fact it can be applied in the shower, it's also super easily absorbed which means no more standing around awkwardly for 10 minutes waiting for moisturiser to sink in! While I didn't find it overly moisturising and not as effective for keep dry skin at bay for an entire day, it did leave my skin feeling fairly soft. I still like to follow up with a heavier cream at night to keep flaky skin at bay.
Truly a product for that time-poor, I still think this will be a definite favourite for a long time to come!

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin | 

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you've been enjoying this! I also still follow up with a moisturiser but it's still great to keep your skin in good condition if you're too busy to moisturiser every single day :) great review!


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the normal version as the very dry was sold out, but I'm still really enjoying it! More than laziness, I often just forget to moisturise, so this is really good to pop on in the shower! It makes my skin feel so soft!

    x Tashi
    http://shiwashiful.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Nivea products - so so good! I need to look out for this one as it sound too good to be true. xx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comments - I do take the time to read every one, and it's much appreciated!

No follow for follows - these will be deleted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...