Saturday, 2 March 2013

Tea anyone?



Just thought I'd share my new tea obsession! I'm a big drinker of green tea, and recently I've branched out and tried some new variations on my old favourite. I picked up a box of Sencha Quince from T2 a few weeks ago and it's amazing! It's a flavoured green tea featuring cornflowers, mallow flowers, and has a lovely fruity taste that isn't too overpowering. I'd definitely recommend for those who love green tea and want to try something a little different.


Sencha Quince 100g box from T2 - $13.50AUD
Sweet Dreams Jumbo cup and saucer T2 - $28AUD


Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This tea cup is so pretty and girly! T2 have great varieties of teas which I love- I'm a fan of their cold teas too :)

    http://reveriebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely comments - I do take the time to read every one, and it's much appreciated!

No follow for follows - these will be deleted.

Maddi xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...